IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
We are proud to offer users around the world the ultimate digital editorial football experience. For our advertising partners, we offer a segmented and highly engaged audience of football fans across the world through a growing portfolio of products and services. Come join the world’s largest football platform, and help us with the monetisation efforts of our business.
This role will play a vital part in leading the business analytics of the sales department. This person will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity and analysis. This includes pipeline maintenance and analysis, tracking KPI's, and team performance. This person will also be heavily involved in yearly financial planning/budgeting and ongoing revenue forecasting for the business. All of these functions are critical to enhance the understanding of OneFootball's business and improve decision-making, in which this person will be an active participant. The Sales Analyst will create both standard and custom reports and presentations, conduct quantitative and qualitative sales analysis, and provide internal support to sales management, senior management, finance, and the people team.
The role will heavily involve Salesforce analysis; integration, reporting and maintenance. They will play a key part in ensuring that the Salesforce system is working at optimal levels for analysis and for the users (the sales team), and as such requires someone with deep Salesforce knowledge.
The role will work closely with C-level and report regularly on business performance.
- Sales analysis - Support sales management KPI/Scorecard development and maintain accompanying reporting systems
- Revenue Forecasting and tracking - create and monitor the reporting by which the company forecasts its expected revenue and performance against yearly targets
- Salesforce superuser - Work with the Salesforce administrator to improve the system, provide internal Salesforce training, & facilitate dashboard development and use
- Proactively use Salesforce to improve company sales analytics - pipeline health, productivity trends, client analysis
- Financial Analysis - Work with multiple stakeholders in the company during the annual budgeting process and assist in monthly revenue actuals reconciliation
- Work directly with the head of global sales and EVP of Sales and supply the appropriate senior level sales reporting they require
- Work with and supply needed information to many departments within the business - Finance, people. Data & Insights, etc.
- Strong financial analysis skills, reporting acumen, and the greatest level of attention to detail.
- 4 years experience in sales analytics
- Salesforce superuser
- Self-Sufficient - Comfortable receiving direction / requests and taking the lead in fulfilling these requests as best you see fit
- Curious about our business - Always proactively looking for new insights or ways of looking at data that provide valuable information to senior stakeholders
- Excellence in senior stakeholder management
- Preference for experience in digital media companies and/or basic understanding of digital media advertising