Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
Payhawk is seeking an experienced and driven Account Manager (AM) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and retaining a portfolio of accounts, driving customer satisfaction, and achieving revenue growth targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor and advocate for their needs
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure successful product adoption, satisfaction, and value realisation
- Identify and address any customer issues or concerns to ensure high customer retention
- Drive revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Collect and analyse data to learn more about your customers’ behaviour
- Work closely with the product team by actively sharing feedback received from your accounts in order to improve/continuously grow our product
- Maintain updated knowledge of company product and services
- 4+ years of experience in account management or sales
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to drive revenue growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a track record of success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English along with professional fluency in German is an essential requirement for this role
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Barcelona, Sofia, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Something looks off?