Performance Marketing Specialist
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-focused and experienced Performance Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimising our paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels. We expect you to be passionate about performance marketing and understand digital marketing channels' complexity and unique attributes. You will take a highly analytical cross-channel approach to the role to help deliver breakthrough results and unlock efficient, sustainable growth.
- Developing and executing performance marketing campaigns (e.g., paid search, paid social, display, affiliate) that scale customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Growing existing campaigns across paid channels while simultaneously testing new ideas and concepts to continue improving performance against OKRs.
- Analysing campaign performance insights and using results and key insights to drive future successful campaigns.
- Balancing existing paid channels optimisation while tapping into expansion opportunities via additional platforms and channels.
- Crafting creative briefs and working closely with Brand and Creative, Product Marketing and Content Teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging and on-brand campaigns.
- 4+ years of experience managing performance-focused campaigns across search, social, video, display, referral partners and affiliates.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in multiple advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing ads, Linkedin Ads, Meta Ads, Affiliate Networks, and Native Advertising).
- Experience managing budgets over €50,000/mo.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, and analytical skills.
- Passion for making a difference and delivering results.
- Self-driven and result-oriented with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams.
- Nice to have: Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Nice to have: Experience working on campaigns for the US market.
- Nice to have: Speaking Dutch, French, German or Spanish.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?