Small Business Account Executive
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives who are ready to take their career to the next level, managing the full sales cycle for our Small Business segment. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere as a valuable member of the Payhawk team. You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base in the small business segment working with executives and finance managers in companies with less than 100 FTEs. You will cultivate opportunities within our core segments and handle inbound requests for all other companies with less than 100 FTEs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating opportunities utilizing outbound prospecting techniques. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of Payhawk
- Execute on prospecting techniques, lead qualification and online demos, all the way through to closing the sale.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Maintain records of all our interactions with prospects using our CRM.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with the Product and Tech teams to help drive product strategy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- At least 1.5-years of experience in a Software as a Service company as an SDR/BDR or Inside Sales
- Experience with CRMs systems such as Salesforce, or others
- Experience with sales automation tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Salesloft and others
- The ability to build and maintain a new business pipeline
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate and goal oriented
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales or marketing
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Barcelona, Sofia, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Something looks off?