Marketing Director DACH
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
As Marketing Director DACH you will be responsible for building and executing the complete demand generation plan for the DACH market. You will be working closely with the Commercial Director DACH to make sure that we will meet all sales targets and with our global marketing team with the goal to localise all marketing initiatives and campaigns. The success of your team will be measured by pipeline development, lead generation, and sales success.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy for the DACH market. You will own the demand generation plan and budgets that translate into pipeline generation, lead generation, and sales success
- Work as a cross-functional team together with the Commercial Director and Product Marketing Manager to build the local go to market strategy
- Propose, design, and launch a variety of online and offline activities to increase brand awareness and drive engagement
- Lead the local content marketing team to create and deliver localized product content that helps to drive lead acquisition and product adoption
- Work closely with the brand and comms team to position the Payhawk brand as a household name in your market
- Select and manage a local PR agency to strengthen our media positioning in your country
- Create, localize and optimize performance marketing campaigns along with our performance marketing team. You will be in charge of adapting ads and campaigns to your specific needs
- Handle and grow our local network of strategic and commercial partnerships with the aim to expand our business positioning across selected stakeholders
- Work in parallel with Sales and Customer Success to support them with specific local activities and customer activations
- Fluent German communicator, with full professional proficiency in English to work along with our teams across Europe.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, (fintech is a plus!)
- You have full-stack marketing skillset but have preferred ones that really make you stand out from the rest
- You strive on solving complex problems. You love to face strong challenges that can be turned into great opportunities
- You will take the DACH Marketing department off the ground - be ready to start from scratch!
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package + pension scheme
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Barcelona, Sofia, Paris, Amsterdam )
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Company office massages
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Something looks off?