Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About The Role
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to work with prospective customers to qualify them by understanding their unique company challenges and goals. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere as a valuable member of the Payhawk team. You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base in the mid-market segment working with executives and finance managers in companies with 200-1,000 FTEs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales, negotiation and expansion of accounts. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
What you will do in this role:
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of Payhawk
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting, outbound outreach, qualification and product demonstrations, all the way through to closing the sale.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Maintain records of all our interactions with prospects using our CRM.
- Provide recommendations based on customers' business needs and usage patterns.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with the Product and Tech teams to help drive product strategy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- At least 2-years of experience in a Software as a Service company in an Account Executive role.
- Experience with CRMs systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft or others
- Experience with sales automation tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, MeetAlfred and others
- Strong ability to engage with and attract new customers
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate and goal oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to do light travel
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Competitive compensation package (base $100,000-$120,000)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product