Business Development Representative, UKI
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual based in Sofia, Bulgaria who wants to be a part of a big success story. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities for the UK market.
The successful candidate should be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, and setting up meetings over the phone, email, Linkedin.
We consider BDRs to be our spearhead of the company. You are the first person to carry our solution to the world and you are the representative of our platform. You will take ownership of building your pipeline and generating opportunities for the Account Executives. This is a great career stepping stone for those who have great success in the role for various internal promotion opportunities at Payhawk!
- Own and run your outbound prospecting campaigns: emails, calls, social selling, whatever works to generate leads and fuel the machinery
- Follow up on various demand generation campaigns run by the marketing team to identify prospects
- Generate prospects and build pipeline for the UK market
- Identify niches and come up with ideas for new campaigns
- Draw data-driven conclusions on results and lessons learned.
- Fluent English
- A sales background with at least 1+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and Salesloft is a plus
- Ambitious and competitive person with a leadership potential
- You want to make an impact and see your actions add value
- Ownership and entrepreneurship attitude
- Comfortable with a fast-pace environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.