Strategy Manager - Customer Success
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role
We are looking for a Growth Strategy Manager to help our continued expansion across Europe and the US.
You will join the Strategy team and be a strategic advisor and business partner to the SVP of Customer Success and other Go-to-Market executives to drive growth through the expansion of our customer base.
The Customer Success organization comprises four teams, Implementation, Solutions, Account Management and Support. You will work closely with each of the team leads in the planning and delivery of strategic initiatives within their functions, as well as the Revenue Operations team in each of the markets where we operate.
The role requires analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, with the C-Suite and the wider go-to-market organization. While not a technical position, it is important to understand our revenue stack and data visualization tools. You will have support from our Business Intelligence (BI) team and access to key data for strategic projects to support our growth plans. As a fast-growing company, we are looking for a candidate with a growth-hacking mindset who can review and improve existing processes and implement new ones. You will play a significant role in our international expansion by understanding the capabilities required across our different go-to-market teams.
- Project manage new growth initiatives from strategy to execution, demonstrating cross-functional leadership and collaboration.
- Support and guide decision-making processes for the SVP of Customer Success.
- Assist with preparation for board meetings, leadership team offsites, and regular management cadences
- Develop and manage the Customer Success KPIs and reporting dashboards to ensure full visibility over the function.
- Leverage data to identify underlying trends and inform improvement initiatives to be kicked off.
- Manage department-specific special projects and assist Customer Success team leads with project execution.
- Continuously review processes, identify growth opportunities, and launch initiatives impacting key performance indicators.
- Experiment with novel growth strategies and share learnings and best practices with the organization.
- Collaborate with the finance team in creating budgets, targets, and reports.
- 3+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting company or equivalent internal consulting team
- 3+ years experience working in a go-to-market team of a high growth SaaS business, preference for an operational strategy role
- Well-versed in commercial topics
- Naturally curious and driven to solve problems, balancing precision with pragmatism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail in project management and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, for analysis purposes
- MBA or Postgraduate Master's Degree is preferred
- Based in London, fluent in English and knowledge of other European languages would be a plus
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?