Partner Marketing Manager
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing demand generation campaigns with our ISVs, strategic partners, associations, and alliances. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, partner, product, and marketing to drive partner enablement and marketing efforts that ultimately drive pipeline and revenue. An understanding of key sales funnel metrics is therefore preferred.
The role will require you to manage a variety of strategic campaigns, including collaborating with our sales team to identify and prioritise target accounts and create account-based marketing (ABM) programs with partners to drive demand and revenue. More generally, the role will create and manage partner marketing programs, including joint webinars, co-branded content, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and events to generate awareness, engagement, and leads.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns with ISVs, strategic partners, associations, and alliances that align with our overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns, webinars, events, and other programs to drive partner enablement and generate leads.
- Build relationships with key partners to drive joint marketing initiatives and create new business opportunities.
- Create and manage partner marketing budgets, ensuring ROI and efficient use of resources.
- Work with internal teams to develop and distribute partner-focused content, including collateral, case studies, and customer success stories.
- Monitor and report on partner campaign performance, using data and analytics to optimise campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage and maintain partner marketing assets, including partner portals and other marketing resources.
- Coordinate with our internal marketing team to ensure partner campaigns are integrated into our overall marketing strategy and are aligned with our brand guidelines and messaging.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in partner marketing and demand generation.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on partner marketing and demand generation.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns with partners, including ISVs, strategic partners, associations, and alliances.
- Experience working with strategic partners such as Microsoft, Oracle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with marketing automation and analytics tools, including Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive decisions and optimise campaigns.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a strong work ethic and a passion for marketing.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?