Senior Salesforce Admin
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Admin that can help us continuously improve and enhance our Salesforce platform as part of our Revenue Systems team, enabling Payhawk’s ambitious revenue organization to achieve operational excellence.
The individual will be responsible for the general administration of the platform and will need to translate business needs into technical solutions, by partnering with various stakeholders and continuously applying their technical expertise.
- Salesforce platform administration, including (but not limited to) automations, reporting, data architecture, integrations, security practices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders by gathering requirements and finding scalable solutions that follow Salesforce best practices
- Building and maintaining comprehensive technical documentation
- Communication with key stakeholders in all phases of the SDLC process
- Configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of integrations with third-party systems
- Plan, organize, and support User Acceptance Testing
- Monitor user adoption of new and existing features
- Mass manipulation of data in the system
- Research, evaluate, and implement new features/products
- Collaboration with Salesforce and Product developers on CRM-related projects
- Optimize existing builds to reduce technical debt and improve org health and efficiency.
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud administration experience
- Profound knowledge of Salesforce’s declarative automation tools, with focus on Record-Triggered and Screen flow
- Deep understanding of Salesforce’s security model
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce’s reporting capabilities, including Lightning Report and Dashboard Builder
- Understanding of general SDLC principles and best practices, including Agile development methodology
- Ability to provide coaching to junior team members and training to users
- Familiarity with Salesforce SOQL, Apex, and HTML
- Data analytical experience/knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent work ethic with willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Previous experience with database management or object-oriented programming would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in the fintech/banking industry or a SaaS company would be considered as an advantage.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?