Senior Customer Success Manager, German Speaking
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role
Payhawk is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager, German Speaking to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our larger, more complex accounts, driving customer success, retention, and expansion.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic accounts, ensuring successful product adoption, satisfaction, and value realization
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within each account
- Work with the implementations team during onboarding and setup to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Proactively identify and address any customer issues or concerns
- Collaborate with the customer support team to provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries
- Provide regular customer feedback to the product team to drive product improvements and enhancements
- Work with the solution engineering team to address more complex integration and configuration topics
- Drive customer retention and expansion through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute account plans to drive customer success and revenue growth.
- 4+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a track record of success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing strategic accounts is a plus.
- 30 days holiday paid leave, plus bank holidays
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product with monthly travel allowance.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.