Implementation Manager, French Speaking
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role:
- Onboard new customers by understanding their needs and support with the proper set-up of their Payhawk’s account, native integrations and training on the system
- Create a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for a timely installation and roll-out while managing different external & internal stakeholders
- Understand customer objectives and potential to correctly set-up their account and assist them during the customer journey
- Develop strong relationships with our clients to build trust during the implementation process & afterwards by providing Provide a consultative approach to ensure a proper utilization of Payhawk
- Provide product training to our customers to guarantee an optimal product adoption
- Gather customer feedback regarding possible bugs, improvements and new functionalities, passing it along to the Product and Support teams
- Provide feedback to the team in order to identify processes improvements or any other initiatives that improve the activation of customers at Payhawk
- Work together with the other departments (Sales, Support, Customer Success, Product, etc.) to maximize value for customers
- 2+ year as Customer Success Specialist/Project Manager in a high growth SaaS environment or recent graduate with a relevant degree
- Tech savvy with an ability to fully understand our software
- You have Native/Near native level of both French and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in a concrete and understandable way
- Excellent organisation skills and detail oriented
- Fast learner and capable to keep up with a fast growing environment
- Ability to prioritise and multitask with clients and colleagues
- Experience in the fintech industry is preferred
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia, Paris)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.