Manager, Sales DACH
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
- Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to ensure they meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve company revenue goals. Identify market opportunities, define target customer segments, and devise effective sales strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners. Understand client needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their requirements.
- Implement and manage sales performance metrics, track team and individual performance, and provide regular reports to the executive team.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and market conditions. Use this knowledge to make data-driven decisions and enhance the company's competitive position.
- Develop and deliver sales training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales team. Ensure continuous learning and development within the team.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product development, and customer support teams to align sales strategies with overall company objectives.
- Continuously optimize the sales process, identify bottlenecks, and implement improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to drive product enhancements and improvements. Act as a bridge between customers and the product development team.
- Ensure that all sales activities comply with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a sales management role within the software industry, preferably in expense management solutions.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to analyze market trends and develop effective sales strategies.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a managerial capacity.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Ability to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (Amsterdam, Paris, London, Barcelona, Sofia).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in Germany.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.