Product Marketing Manager France
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager in France to lead the creation and optimisation of our regional go-to-market strategy, and work closely with our Product Managers on global feature releases. Reporting to the Marketing Director of France you will be key to accelerating our commercial growth in France and building our product-lead brand.To excel in this role you need to be data-driven, a great collaborator, have a high attention to detail, and a passion for both the commercial and technical sides of a SaaS business. You need to be able to collect and synthesize many inputs to create compelling go-to-market strategies.
- Become an expert and centralize understanding of our buying audience (customers & personas)
- Become a market expert for our product, e.g. competitor strengths/weaknesses, target audience pain points, tech ecosystem
- Provide clarity to Sales and Marketing teams on why Payhawk is valuable to our buying audience
- Oversee the process for creating impactful product positioning, value propositions and messaging. Ensuring this is rolled out consistently and iterated on.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Enablement to produce impactful campaigns and content for the entire customer lifecycle
- Partner with Product to define the product strategy and roadmap based on market and sales insights
- Partner with Product on product Design Sprints to research and plan the go-to-market proposition of new features
- Lead the creation and maintenance of competitive enablement for Sales and Product teams
- Oversee goals, strategy and execution for new product and feature launches
- Become a conduit between the Product and Commercial teams to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
- Work closely with and mentor other product marketing managers.
- 2+ years B2B product marketing or equivalent experience. Ideally, this includes experience in B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth startup environment
- Willing to work from our Paris office
- You are a French native speaker and fluent in English
- You are an analytical and a data-driven decision-maker
- You are customer-obsessed
- You are humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Fitness membership through ClassPass
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in Amsterdam.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.