Sales Manager UKI
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
- Coaching, mentoring and leading a high-performing team of New Business Account Executives in an extremely fast-growing UK Sales team. The company has seen exponential growth since its inception 5 years ago, this individual will help take the UK team to the next level of growth.
- Assist the sales team with your sales experience during prospective customer engagements, throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve company revenue goals. Identify market opportunities, define target customer segments, and devise effective sales strategies.
- Conduct weekly forecasts, pipeline reviews and 1-1’s with your team.
- Develop and deliver sales training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales team to get the very best out of each AE. Ensure continuous learning and development within the team. Listen to Gong calls to coach team when not present on calls.
- Implement and manage sales performance metrics, track team and individual performance, and provide regular reports to the executive team.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product development, pre-sales and customer support teams to align sales strategies with overall company objectives.
- Continuously optimize the sales process, identify bottlenecks, and implement improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to drive product enhancements and improvements. Act as a bridge between customers and the product development team.
- Proven experience in a sales management role of inspiring individuals to perform at their best within a fast growth SaaS environment. Track record of exceeding sales targets in a managerial capacity
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven success in recruiting A players and then enabling them to perform to their best abilities.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognises opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Health and Dental insurance
- Fitness membership through ClassPass
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.