Senior Marketing Manager Spain
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing our Marketing in Spain. You will be responsible for a large budget and will manage a regionally-focussed marketing team, supported by a central marketing team. The success of your team will be measured by pipeline development, lead generation, and your cost-efficiency.
Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for defining your own regional strategy to drive growth, working closely with the regional Commercial Director to ensure the strategy is synchronized with the local sales team.
To excel in this role, you need to be hungry to grow and challenge yourself, have a good understanding of all marketing channels, love getting hands-on to execute tasks to a high standard, and be fluent in using data to justify decisions and make iterative improvements.
- Plan and execute the local go-to-market strategy together with the Commercial Director and Product Marketing Manager
- Spend a large marketing budget ensuring return on investment in line with our targets. Continually improving our cost efficiency.
- Design, and launch a variety of online and offline activities to increase brand awareness and drive engagement. Ensure high attention to detail in everything we do.
- Lead the local content marketing team to create and deliver localized product content that helps to drive lead acquisition and product adoption
- Create, localize and optimize performance marketing campaigns along with our performance marketing team. You will be in charge of adapting ads and campaigns to your specific needs.
- Improve the quality of our local website
- Handle and grow our local network of strategic and commercial partnerships with the aim of expanding our business positioning across selected stakeholders
- Regular reporting on regional marketing performance
- Work in parallel with Sales and Customer Success to support them with specific local activities and customer activations
- Management of regional vendors (e.g. PR agencies).
- You are happy working from our Barcelona office
- Native Spanish and fluent in English
- Demonstrable success building and executing a successful B2B Marketing strategy in the Spain market
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Some people-management experience
- Full-stack marketing skillset
- Well-organized and structured
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Fitness membership through ClassPass
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sofia).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in Amsterdam.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.