Website Product Manager
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our web presence team responsible for the growth goals associated with our entire website, including conversion rates (CRO), organic traffic, SEO, user engagement, and user experience.
As a Product Manager for our website, you will play a key role in overseeing and coordinating web projects from inception to completion. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams including content managers, product marketing managers, designers, web developers, and other various stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet high-quality standards. You will work on a wide variety of projects ranging from a simple landing page to an entire site buildout or migration. You will report to the Director of Web Presence.
To excel in this role, you should have a passion for web design and development, excellent communication, project and time management skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Oversee the development of projects from start to finish, including planning, scoping, and scheduling tasks, managing resources and launches, monitoring performance, resolving issues, and coordinating communications among team members
- Act as the primary point of contact between internal teams and our external web development agency, ensuring alignment, efficient communication, and project success.
- Coordinate with content managers and product marketing managers to ensure that content meets business objectives, copywriting, and conversion rate optimization best practices
- Coordinate with designers to ensure that designs meet business objectives, usability standards and follow our design system principles
- Collaborate with SEO team, developers, and other parties involved to establish the vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Provide project updates to stakeholders, including senior management, and other teams involved in the project
- Monitor web traffic and CRO metrics to identify possible problems and opportunities for improvement
- Develop quality assurance processes, rules of engagement with our CMS, and CMS documentation
- Assist the Director of Web Presence in analyzing projects performance, providing insights, and driving improvements to enhance the overall web strategy.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices in web development, project management, and competitor analysis to ensure the company's web presence remains competitive.
- You are based in Sofia and comfortable working from our Sofia office.
- Project Management Experience: You have at least 5 years of project management experience in a web/digital context, primarily using agile methods, and have worked on projects of varying sizes and complexity.
- Content Management Systems: You have experience working with web content, management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, or similar platforms, particularly on large, complex websites. Experience with multi-language websites and content localization is a plus.
- Project Management Tools: You are proficient in using project management tools like Jira, Kanbanize, or equivalent software.
- Web Technology Knowledge: While not expected to be a developer, you have a solid grasp of web technologies and can effectively communicate with development teams.
- Web and UX Design Understanding: You're not a designer, but you have the ability to converse fluently in the language of designers and understand web and UX design principles.
- SEO Awareness: You're not an SEO specialist, but you possess a fundamental understanding of on and off-page SEO principles.
- Copywriting and Conversion Rate Optimization Awareness: You may not be a copywriter, but you can discern which copy and page structures are more likely to drive conversions.
- Design Systems: Familiarity with or an understanding of design systems is a plus
- Revenue Operations Tech Stack: Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and analytics tools such as SalesForce, Pardot and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of nurturing positive relationships with internal teams and external partners. You can communicate effectively across all levels and translate technical terminology into plain English.
- Self-Motivated: You're a self-starter, highly motivated, results-oriented, and exhibit a strong work ethic with a genuine passion for web development.
- Commitment to Learning: You are committed to continuous learning and professional growth, staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Fitness membership
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in Sofia.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.