Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We have an opening for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to take responsibility for hiring across our commercial teams. Payhawk is focused on attracting the top talent in the market to join our world-class teams across Europe, your role is to ensure we have our pick of the very best. You’ll partner with our senior leaders to provide a consistent flow of exceptional people who help us raise the bar every time we bring in someone new.
Payhawk is a business built on people who believe they can make things better for our customers. Everyone has the autonomy to try their ideas and put their experience to good use.
- Partner with senior leaders to quickly fill roles with top talent
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to scope roles and develop a sourcing strategy to identify top talent
- Support our team by designing effective, tailored and intelligent recruitment processes that meet the needs of each individual role
- Develop a strong instinct and understanding for where we find the top talent via advertising, direct sourcing and embedding yourself in the relevant communities
- Manage full cycle hiring process from candidate attraction, through initial screening, interview process and offer management
- Establish talent pools to ensure that future hiring can happen quickly and efficiently
- Develop the Payhawk employer brand amongst the relevant communities
- Work closely with our People partners to understand successful characteristics and behavioral patterns for our commercial teams
- Deliver a world class candidate experience.
- You’ll have strong experience of hiring talent into a high performing team
- You’ll be used to hiring into a high growth, disruptive business where speed and intensity is more important than perfection
- You’ll be expert at building strong relationships with stakeholders and using your influencing skills to shape decision making
- Ambassador for the business, representing Payhawk with energy and professionalism
- You will be naturally organised with a flair for keeping multiple plates spinning at once
- You’ll have a passion for finding exceptional people and take pride in watching them make an impact
- You will have world class communication skills and a natural rapport building skill
- You will have a collaborative and innovative approach to making sure we hire the best
- You’ll be a naturally positive person who works well at speed and when under pressure.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental package
- Fitness membership through ClassPass
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- We Work membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product with a monthly travel allowance.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.