Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
Are you passionate about technology and enjoy explaining complex solutions in a way that everybody gets excited? If so, read on!
Picus Security is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2022. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Mastercard, Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s complete security validation platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
About the Role
If you’re a results-driven person with an entrepreneurial mindset, who takes the initiative and thrives in a dynamic environment, then this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing cybersecurity company. You will be able to have a direct impact on the future of our business by helping to influence global adoption of our award-winning Complete Security Validation platform.
We are looking for someone at the start of their career as an Enterprise Account Executive and who is purpose driven, high-performing with experience in enterprise technology sales. You will be passionate about building good relationships with customers, solving customer problems and driving sales of our world-class software products.
In this role, you will be working with high-profile clients where you will become a subject matter expert through the entire sales process. You will have responsibility for Picus’ value proposition with your customers and partners, managing strategic and tactical governance, cooperating closely with your customers and partners to improve and optimise current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
This Enterprise Account Executive job is a Remote based role. #LI-Remote
What You'll do
- Work as part of a passionate, purpose driven, high performance sales team who love what they do and thrive on achieving success within a great work environment
- Work closely with partners to create joint plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities to closure
- Drive business growth and expansion by developing and executing a business plan to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Generate new business opportunities through both pre-qualified meetings, problem-solving and your own prospecting
- Remain in regular contact with your prospects through active listening and effective discovery processes, develop a deep understanding of customer’s businesses, helping to diagnose their compensation pain-points and prescribe our available solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams, including, Pre-Sales, Product, Marketing, Support, Customer Success to deliver the sales plan and Picus vision
- Manage your opportunity pipeline and revenue forecast by leveraging our CRM system
- Work with with solution providers such as resellers, service providers and integrators
- Continuous curiosity! Stay current with industry changes and trends to build expertise in cybersecurity
What You Have
- Early in your career as an Enterprise Account Executive with typically 4-6 years experience, but you may have progressed sooner
- Experience managing complex sales processes in a highly consultative sales environment, preferably within the SaaS industry
- At least 1 year working in the cybersecurity industry
- Proactive, hunter, ambitious mentality
- Customer orientation; skills in understanding customer’s needs and priorities. Eager to help people reach their goals while also confident enough to challenge when required
- Growth mindset and business acumen; willingness to learn about the ever-changing world of cyber security
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships
- Enthusiasm, confidence, self-motivation and passion
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Apply analytical, data-driven approach and strategic thinking, finding unique ways to executing your plan
- Fluent in Spanish with advanced level of English - written and verbal skills
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
Working at Picus
Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world.
Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, UK, US, UAE, Italy, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religious belief, gender or gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by International law. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete reference and identity checks in line with local labor laws and as per the Company’s employment policy.