Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Are you passionate about technology and enjoy explaining complex solutions in a way that everybody gets excited? If so, read on!
Picus Security is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2022. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Mastercard, Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s complete security validation platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
About The Role
If you’re a results-driven person with an entrepreneurial mindset, who takes the initiative and thrives in a dynamic environment, then this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing cyber security company. You will be able to have a direct impact on the future of our business by helping to influence global adoption of our award-winning Complete Security Validation platform.
As Senior Solutions Architect you will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling, cross-selling and diligently handing new customers to customer success to aid customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success. This position requires that the candidate be an industry subject matter expert with business acumen and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
It is essential for this position that the successful Solutions Architect is fluent in Portuguese as the role will support our Brazil region as well as the US.
This Senior Solutions Architect job is a Remote based role. #LI-Remote
What You'll Do
- Support Enterprise Account Executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Build long lasting relationships with technical contacts within Partners and Distributors
- Work with Partners and Distributors to enable their technical excellence and knowledge of the Picus Security Platform.
- Drive prospect engagements in an effort to achieve a technical win
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition in accordance with the customers’ requirements.
- Quarterback RFP responses and coordinate with proper internal resources.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction
- Manage POC project deliverables and timeline and shorten sales cycle where possible.
- Build winning relationships with external customers/prospects as well as resellers and internal departments
What You Have
- Fluent in Portuguese (Verbal & Written)
- Experience as a Cybersecurity Solution Architect/Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling within enterprise environments
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking and cybersecurity
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills with the ability to build quick audience rapport
- Ability to align with Inside Sales, Channel/BD, Sales and Marketing teams
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM platform
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working within or with a SOC environment is also desirable
- Growth mindset and never stop learning!
Working at Picus
Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world.
Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, UK, US, UAE, Italy, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religious belief, gender or gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by International law. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete reference and identity checks in line with local labor laws and as per the Company’s employment policy.