Business Development Manager - International (m/w/d)
PlanerAI, when software solution and sustainability come together - we want to halve food waste in the retail sector within the next five years with the help of artificial intelligence.
How do we do that? Our strength is our unique team. We are AI experts, espresso lovers and team players! Our team spirit not only creates the best solution for the end customer, but also sustainable cooperation, which makes PlanerAI a pleasant employer.
Become part of our team and support us as Business Development Manager - International (m/f/d).
We are a dynamic, fast-growing startup. With us, you have the opportunity to shape your tasks according to your skills.
Therefore, we encourage you to apply, even if you do not quite meet some of the preferred qualifications.
Your role as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) is to set the pace on the international development journey of our product. You pave the way for our first customers abroad as well as help shaping the future direction of PlanerAI hands-on.
These are your responsibilities:
- You'll build contacts with relevant stakeholders and build relationships that will develop into long-term customer partnerships.
- You get in contact directly with the groups of interest and skillfully convince them of our product.
- With the help of your elaborated market strategy, we establish ourselves in the international market segment.
- Product placement and sales: You know how to perfectly position our product within the market and what sales strategy is best suited to it.
- Contract negotiations and ensuring that contracts are concluded.
- Adapting existing structures, amongst other things in sales and pricing.
- Several years of professional experience in B2B (SaaS) business development paired with experience in the go-to-market.
- Experience in retail, ideally internationally.
- Your hands-on mentality leads the way in driving our internationalization.
- Strong conceptual skills and a willingness to make solid decisions quickly.
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working.
- Communication skills to build good business relationships.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Willingness to be regularly on site with international stakeholders.
- 30 days of vacation for your relaxation
- An annual training budget because we want to give you the opportunity to further your personal education!
- The chance to have a significant influence on our international growth.
- Flexible working hours and the option of hybrid working.
- Structured onboarding, individually adjusted to your needs.
- Modern equipment for your home office, either with Mac or Lenovo.
- Your mental health is important to us. With our partner likeminded, you have access to a platform where you can access various psychological services at any time.
- To support you outside of work as well, we offer a company pension scheme.
- We would like to invite you to regular team events and team building sessions - whether paddling across Lake Constance, playing 3D mini golf or enjoying a BBQ on the Main - we look forward to seeing you!
Together with you, we want to become the leading planning solution for fresh food in Europe.
Become part of our team and contribute actively to our leading international position.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.