sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Founder Associate to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Office of the CEO team in the Berlin office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
About the role
As a Founder Associate you’ll work on a variety of strategic and operational tasks. This will include conducting market research, developing financial models, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and taking on project management responsibilities. You’ll be collaborating closely with the small but powerful “Office of the CEO” team that works directly with Co-Founder and CEO . This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff to the CEO and is a great way to develop a 360° view of how a high-growth company is run - fast, as well as to learn how to tackle multiple problems at the same time and communicate complex impacts / results to external and internal senior leaders.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Support sennder’s C-Level in being their most efficient selves by preparing key meetings (e.g. quarterly strategy meetings) and ensuring follow-through on key projects
- Run autonomously special CEO projects with any possible scope or topic and support teams when it’s needed most
- Enable cross-departmental alignment by spotting gaps between teams and projects and helping senior leaders to resolve them
- Function as the sparring partner to sennder’s CEO on both strategic and operational topics from ideation to project management and implementation
- Support the CEO’s communication strategy both internally and externally including preparing meeting agendas & ensuring pre-alignment of participants and board meeting preparation
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- Experienced in navigating challenging and fast-paced environments - ideally with 1-2 years of total previous experience from one of the top management consulting firms
- Strong in running analyses autonomously and translating them into actionable insights
- Able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize, focus on what is really important, and think about “what’s next” on your own
- Someone with a strong bias to action, willing to “get things done” - with a plan
- Experience working with MS Office skills or G-Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email or LinkedIn.