Join us - We are sennder Italia
JOIN US - We are sennder Italia
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitise and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team always looking for new Talent to join us. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry? Don't see a specific role you're interested in? Submit your resume here for general consideration!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENT IN VARIOUS AREAS:
- People with a strong experience in the road freight forwarder sector that is eager to embrace new opportunities in the sales, finance, operations departments.
- People passionate about the transport and logistics field and keen on working with carriers to organize and manage the shipments.
- People with great communication skills that want to start and develop their career as an Account Manager.
- Young, smart and proactive people that are excited to join our company and grow their career with us!
- An excellent Italian and English speaker (required).
ABOUT sennder Italia
sennder Italia, based in the heart of Milan, is a joint venture company between sennder and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy, Poste Italiane.
We not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Read more about the sennder Italia joint venture here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We also provide flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.