Carrier Manager (Freight Forwarder)
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Carrier Manager to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Carrier Coverage in the Wroclaw office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Expand our network by identifying and on-boarding new carrier partners
- Manage a portfolio of our logistics partners and help to build long term relationships
- Supervise our daily transports across Europe and handle the arising enquiries
- Negotiate the best prices with our carrier partners
- Help define processes to increase efficiency and profitability of our business
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations, ideally with a focus on FTL
- You have good knowledge of industry dynamics and prices
- Strong problem-solving skills and be able to work under stress
- Know-how in convincingly addressing your audience and always hitting the right tone
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset
- Excellent Polish and English skills (both required at min B2 level)
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We provide hybrid working options.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- 29 days of holidays after 2 years worked
- Commuter Allowance
- Private medical health care
- Private life insurance
- Individual self-development budget.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
We do not accept applications via email.