Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Freight Forwarder
Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Freight Forwarder
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitise and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Freight Forwarder to help us on our journey to revolutionise road freight logistics. You would join our Operations Team, based out of the Milan office and will report to the Team Lead Operations.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Freight Forwarder you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like: support in managing the relationships with carriers in order to help stabilise our rapid growth.
You’ll be collaborating closely with carrier managers, ops, finance and quality teams to ensure the best transport service and quality.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be managing the day-to-day operations tasks, maintaining strong relationships with our logistic partners and manage the operational processes handle all arising inquiries from senior team members (european market);
- Be supervising order ingestion and monitoring the quality of data into the platforms;
- Support senior team members to develop strong data insights to analyze and discuss performances, and to prepare reports accordingly;
- Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our Carrier Management & Key Account Management teams;
- Develop strong data insights to evaluate account performance.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE:
- 2-3 years experience as Operations Manager or similar position;
- Experience in a freight forwarding agency or in a transport company managing the planning of trucks and drivers;
- Knowledge of tendering and pricing process;
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other analytic degrees (a Major in logistics and transports is a strong plus);
- Organization skills with a great attention to details;
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problem as well as an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Fully proficient both in Italian and English (required); other languages are a plus.
ABOUT sennder Italia
sennder Italia, based in the heart of Milan, is a joint venture company between sennder and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy, Poste Italiane.
We not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Read more about the sennder Italia joint venture here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Do not hesitate to apply as a member of the protected categories law 68/99. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We also provide flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.