Operations Support, Carrier and Dispatching (German Speaker)
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a freight forwarder to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our carrier coverage team in the Berlin office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Operations Support, Carrier and Dispatching you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like the operational responsibility for our carriers and expanding our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality on the market. We hope you are excited to help create a product with lasting value, improve your sales abilities and learn about how we're changing the Logistics Industry.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL ...
- Be responsible for the punctual and sensible disposition of our transports
- Coordinate loads and calculate freight prices with carriers
- Be the first point of contact for our carriers
- Monitor, manage and deliver the required customer service level to our client
- Control continuously logistic KPIs (in-time delivery, transit times, delivery exceptions, etc.)
- Investigate root causes of delivery failures, implement measures to continually improve delivery performance
- Maintain strong relationships with our logistic partners, and manage the operational processes
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE ...
- Experience in the field of freight forwarding
- Ability to work with people in a fast-paced environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Multi-tasked oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Resilient and stress-resistant
- Fluent in German
- Communicative English language skills
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week).
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.