Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Carrier Manager (fixed-term)
Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Carrier Manager
6 months fixed term contract starting in september
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitise and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Carrier Manager to help us on our journey to revolutionise road freight logistics. We offer a fixed-term contract, from August until February, as the business will face a high workload increase, with the possibility to extend it. You would join our Operations Team, based out of the Milan office and will report to the Carrier Manager Team Lead.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Disponente Ufficio Traffico - Carrier Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like own the relationships with carriers in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
You’ll be collaborating closely with the principal of operations, the ops, finance and quality teams to ensure the best transport service and quality.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Expand our carrier network within Italy by identifying and on boarding key partners;
- Supervise our daily transports in Italy and handle all arising inquiries from carriers;
- Using your knowledge of the partner’s business to identify opportunities and offer solutions;
- Managing the day-to-day operations tasks.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE:
- Confidence in using data to analyze and track key metrics;
- 1-2 years experience in full truck load transport by road;
- The ability to communicate fluently both in Italian and English.
- Great details attention and an organized approach;
- Fun solving complex challenges in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under stress.
ABOUT sennder Italia
sennder Italia, based in the heart of Milan, is a joint venture company between sennder and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy, Poste Italiane.
We not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Read more about the sennder Italia joint venture here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site. Do not hesitate to apply as a member of the protected categories law 68/99. Learn more on our career site.
- A 6 months fixed term contract starting in September.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We also provide flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.