Regional Sales Manager
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Sales team in our HQ in the Berlin office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like the ongoing growth and success of sennder’s accounts. You will be responsible for engaging with decision makers, expanding share-of-wallet, and driving sennder adoption across customer organizations.
You’ll be collaborating closely with our responsible account operation managers and the tender management team to develop and deliver a world-class experience to their book of business, contributing directly to the top-line growth of sennder.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Grow your portfolio by acquiring new customers and expanding business with existing ones
- Be responsible for their overall P&L, including internal forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Build relationships with C-Suite executives and key decision-makers within customer organizations, leading critical conversations to expand business opportunities
- Develop and execute customer growth strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Facilitate RFP activities and manage negotiations resulting in sustainable economics for both parties
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and the most complex customer conversations
- Analyze large data sets to identify areas of opportunity, influence decision-makers, improve the cost of service, and increase retention
- Participate in strategic product road mapping and sell that vision to our customers
- Increase overall tech adoption and implement integrations that increase operational efficiency (EDI, API)
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams such as Acquisition Sales, Account Operations, Carrier Management, Tender Management, and Product Management to explore and lead customer projects. You will indirectly manage a large network of stakeholders dedicated to servicing your portfolio
- Project manage multiple work streams that ultimately help to elevate our customer’s experience and add value to existing partnerships
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- Experience in mid-market/enterprise B2B sales
- We are currently hiring for more than one role - we value both: junior and seasoned professionals
- Business fluent in German and English
- Transportation industry experience is a plus
- Experience selling into or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Confident and professional expression, strong communication skills.
- Creativeness in presenting, ability to put abstract ideas into concrete words
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person, through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Hybrid work model (three days per week in the office) where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity in-office collaboration alongside your colleagues.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruit.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.