Senior Technical Product Manager - Finance Platform
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Senior Tech Product Manager to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Finance Platform team in Berlin or Barcelona office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Technical Product Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like defining the platform product strategy and roadmap, aligning it with the company's overall vision and business objectives. You’ll be collaborating closely with Finance leadership team, cross-functional teams, including engineering, business, and operations to develop a robust finance platform on top of which finance products can be built and run smoothly.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the platform product strategy and roadmap, aligning it with the company's overall vision and business objectives.
- Drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation and requirements gathering to release and post-release analysis.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure the successful execution of the product roadmap, providing clear and detailed specifications, prioritizing features, and addressing technical challenges.
- Define and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success and make data-driven decisions.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional meetings, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices, providing guidance on platform architecture, scalability, and security.
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment, mentoring junior team members and promoting a culture of continuous learning and growth.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Product Manager, preferably in the payments or Fintech industry.
- Strong technical background, with the ability to understand complex technical concepts and effectively communicate with engineers.
- Demonstrated experience in platform product management, focusing on building robust foundations and scalable solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, identify issues, and propose effective solutions.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We provide hybrid working options.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.