Senior Sales Executive - Dutch Speaker
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Sales Account Executive to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Sales team in the Amsterdam office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Executive (Regional Sales Manager) you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like prospecting, creating, and developing new leads, securing deals with senior external stakeholders, while working closely with the account management & carrier teams to continually drive top-line growth for existing customers.
You’ll be collaborating closely with head of sales, Benelux to develop sennders customer base within the Benelux region. The ideal candidate is obsessed with contributing directly to the top line growth of sennder. This individual is highly entrepreneurial, motivated by building and shaping the future, and possesses proven commercial ability. This person hustles, inspires, and enjoys creating something from nothing.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Prospect, create, and develop new leads through cold & warm outreach; generate new customer opportunities. Full ownership of pipeline from lead gen, prospecting, pitch, pricing, close. Communicate the capability, vision, and value proposition of sennder to logistics procurement leadership across multiple industries.
- Regularly attend meetings (virtual & face to face) with prospects and active shippers.
- Engage with a variety of external stakeholders, from transportation managers to senior level executives.
- Work closely with the account management & carrier teams to continually drive top-line growth for existing customers.
- Own core metrics for your pipeline, frequently reporting on this internally.
- Lead RFP process activities: RFI completion, documentation review, summary, and distribution to stakeholders across teams. Help to form pricing strategy based on overall business objectives, and communicate goals to customers.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- Demonstrated B2B Sales ability, within a high growth organisation or in the logistics sector
- Hunter mentality with a knowledge of convincingly addressing an audience
- Aptitude to challenge the way customers think about their business
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to complex customers
- Ability to collaborate and work with a diverse set of internal and external partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Solid operational foundation
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Excellent English and Dutch skills
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person, through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Hybrid work model (three days per week in the office) where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity in-office collaboration alongside your colleagues.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruit.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.