sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Senior Associate AP/AR to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Finance Ops in the Wroclaw office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior AP/AR Associate, you'll be a vital part of our Finance Ops team, focusing on accounts receivable. Your keen eye for detail will be crucial in fulfilling our customers' needs.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Excel in performing timely and accurate invoicing for our customers.
- Showcase your skills in monitoring AR Aging, paying special attention to unbilled and overdue items, ensuring smooth financial operations.
- Succeed in effectively resolving queries related to accounts receivables by collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders, fostering effective communication.
- Collaborate with our accounting team during month-end close activities and AR accounts reconciliation.
- Drive positive change by implementing process improvements that streamline our company's OTC processes, ultimately enhancing the team's efficiency and productivity.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- At least 1 year of previous experience in Accounts Receivable.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Accounts Receivable cycle, showcasing your expertise in financial operations.
- Proficiency in using Excel.
- Experience with G-Suite is a valuable asset.
- Possession of strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with an eye for detail.
- A drive for high performance and quality, motivating yourself to excel in every task.
- Fluency in both Polish and English is essential for effective communication within our diverse team (both Polish and English required).
- Advanced German would be an asset
- Excellent time management and organization skills, enabling you to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We also provide flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits, chill areas with table tennis/ Playstation/ table football.
- Commuter Allowance
- Individual budget for self-development
- E-learning platform
- Employee’s well-being: Multisport, private medical care (Medicover), additional group insurance
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
We do not accept applications via email.