Office and Workplace Manager
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our About us presentation.
We are a growing team looking for an Office and Workplace Manager in the People department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As an Office and Workplace Manager you’ll own all aspects of general office and facility management, ensuring our office environment is engaging and boosting productivity. You will be collaborating closely with other People functions, Finance and IT to develop and improve smooth processes for an excellent employee experience. In this role, you will …
- Be the face of sennder for all employees, guests and third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with regional office managers to ensure streamlined policies and culture.
- Manage space-planning efforts, general infrastructure and maintenance issues.
- Mail management and regular invoice processing for all facility related costs, ensuring correct allocations are completed in time for monthly closing.
- Manage the performance of facilities related service providers (e.g. cleaning, maintenance, catering & vending, couriers, office stationery, etc.), reviewing against agreed SLAs and budget.
- Develop and manage a central repository for all critical facility management information including but not limited to leases and service contracts or maintenance schedules.
- Support inclusive & outstanding office events.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience of working within a corporate office environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff at all levels is essential.
- Passion for customer service and high standards, allied with a keen eye for detail.
- A history of demonstrating flexibility and self-planning.
- Good knowledge working with google suite, excel and reporting applications.
- Fluent in German and English are a must.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.