Program Manager, Sales Operations
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Program Manager, Sales Operations in the Central Sales Operations department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin or Amsterdam office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Program Manager, Sales Operations you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like continuously reviewing and improving existing sales processes, setting up the Lead Generation process, including Tool Stack with Marketing, maintaining and creating a robust knowledge base. You’ll be collaborating closely with the Operations, Customer Solution Design, and Marketing teams to develop a knowledgeable, well-trained Sales team who are educated and informed on how to use the systems and tools available as efficiently as possible. In this role, you will …
- Manage the day-to-day FAQs and challenges faced by the sales team and other various stakeholders in the Salesforce platform and in sales processes in general
- Build rapport with the local Sales teams to ensure open and honest communication of processes and help identify improvement opportunities
- Own the Commercial Onboarding Academy each month to ensure all new joiners have a successful introduction into their roles
- Plan, host, and facilitate regular trainings for the Sales team to ensure they have knowledge of any new/hot topics
- Manage the Local Sales Champions program to ensure the team is sharing live feedback and is sufficiently informed of any changes made in the company, process, or tools
- Develop and implement Salesforce continues improvement projects to optimize the platform and drive sales growth
- Build Salesforce reports & dashboards tailored to the needs of the sales team
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to ensure cohesion and unity in projects planned on the roadmap are complementary and contribute to the overall company goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Learning & Development, Legal, Finance, and Salesforce Product teams to ensure alignment and optimize processes such as the global account structure
- Work with the Sales Operations Working Student on various projects to maintain and improve Salesforce data hygiene (where relevant)
- Work with other Program Managers to establish a new sales lifecycle in Salesforce that is in line with the global structure implemented
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and commercial leadership to drive successful outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement of Sales Salesforce-related processes, workflows, and data management as well as generate and support with mass uploading of data for the sales leads
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Proven experience in program management, process optimization, and project delivery (1-6 years)
- Experience in creating, planning, and presenting training modules for a sales audience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking ability
- Ability to work independently and within a team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.