Spot Development Executive I
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Spot Development Executive in the Scaled Spot Department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Bucharest office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Spot Development Executive you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like help us accelerate our growth by leveraging our sennder tools to develop our shippers through flawless operational execution & top customer service skills. You’ll be collaborating closely with our Account Operations and Carrier Coverage teams.
In this role, you will …
- Account growth; manage and define shipper strategies with market trends in mind, own and grow a large portfolio of accounts.
- Customer relationship management; unlock and test new shippers with high opportunity potential across both currently active and new markets.
- Pricing; provide accurate pricing based on current market conditions for Spot opportunities.
- Performance; manage the metrics of your respective accounts, with a focus to achieve high revenue at a positive profit and margin.
- Strategy; collaborate with different teams across the business to target favourable lanes and match acquired volume with our active carrier base.
- Communication; negotiate with customers to find the optimal solution for both sides.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations or logistics, at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of the European freight market.
- Problem solving mindset. We're faced with new and exciting challenges every single day.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently in a high-paced start-up environment.
- Strong analytical and result-oriented mindset.
- Self-starter with a hands-on working methodology.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to unexpected situations in a dynamic environment.
- Stress-resistant and ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Fluency in Romanian and English, written and spoken.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- [Hybrid/Flex] work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- For the Bucharest office we offer: private medical healthcare, meal tickets.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.