Sales Key Accounts Manager - Green Business
sennder is Europe’s leading green freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to decarbonize, digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Sales Key Accounts Manager in the Green Business and eMobility department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our HQ in the Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
You can expect to be part of a world-leading green logistics company and play a key role in determining the future of the logistics industry as you roll out electric heavy-duty trucks and decarbonize existing operations by up to 90% with renewable diesel.
As a Sales Key Accounts Manager is an individual contributor role who will work on interesting responsibilities like spearheading our green initiatives, driving revenue growth, and contributing to meaningful green projects. You’ll be collaborating closely with many areas across the business from sales teams to operations, product and finance, to build client relationships, unlock green business opportunities across the DACH region, and close deals such as implementing electric trucks and renewable diesel. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our green revenue streams and overseeing the successful implementation of green projects. In this role, you will …
- Cultivate new business opportunities, promoting our green solutions such as electric trucks and renewable diesel to existing and new customers.
- Establish and nurture long-term relationships with customers, understanding their unique needs and proposing tailor-made transportation solutions.
- Drive decarbonization, green loads, and revenue growth by consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and contributing to the company's sustainable growth.
- Lead green projects, collaborating across the company to ensure successful project execution and timely delivery.
- Participate in defining the future of the transportation industry - during this a-once-in-a-generation transition from fossil fuels to advanced fuels - your contributions will set the tone for future developments at our company, at our customers, and across the industry - a major opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaborate seamlessly with many teams across the company including sales, operations, finance, product, and external stakeholders such as governments, industry bodies, and partners
- Own with excellence the finances behind each individual green business implementation - you should be excellent with data and have a deep understanding of tools such as google sheets and Excel. This financial understanding allows us to drive down the “green premium” providing our customers with high-quality, low-carbon, low-cost solutions.
- Deliver compelling presentations and proposals to clients, highlighting the benefits of our green solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Proven ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to act on your own initiative to structure priorities and identify and create new opportunities - there is no checklist for daily work in this position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the logistics industry or other relevant transportation fields such as eMobility.
- Strong desire to work in the low-carbon industry and promote environmentally sustainable practices.
- Fluent in German and English (C2 level) with excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and proficient with numbers, able to manage complex sales processes and financial aspects. You should be able to explain the details and assumptions behind complex calculations concisely and with clarity. You should be able to defend your assumptions with data.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams.
- Able to balance many demands on your time and attention and prioritize effectively among them.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct successful sales and close deals.
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of delivering engaging and persuasive pitches.
- Passion for driving positive change and contributing to a greener future.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
You can expect to be part of a world-leading green logistics company and play a key role in determining the future of the logistics industry as you roll out electric heavy-duty trucks and decarbonize existing operations with renewable diesel.
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, a gym, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.