sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Tender Administrator to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Wroclaw office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Tender Administrator, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like building out the long-term strategy around capacity planning, organization, and handling of transport as well as negotiations with carriers and expanding our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality on the market. You’ll be collaborating closely with sales, account operations, central operations, and other teams to develop the product with lasting value, improve your sales abilities and learn about how we're changing the logistics industry. In this role, you will …
- Support our tender managers and account representatives in tender administration processes
- Review and correct distance calculations and other factors produced by the internal and external systems
- Review and organize tender related documents and contracts
- Improve and thrive for automation in the current manual tender administration processes
- Prepare final tender offers for our customers in the required formats
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Previous experience in administration positions - nice to have but not required
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with CRM (particularly, Salesforce) would be highly valuable
- Bias for action, while keeping an open eye for improvement and automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Polish and English
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.