sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Office Manager in the People Department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Bucharest office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ...
- In charge of general office management, budgeting and ordering office supplies, managing incoming/outgoing mail;
- Being the first contact point of guests and new employees;
- Supporting with event management and preparation;
- Communicating with third party suppliers (maintenance workers, hotel, etc.);
- Taking care of office infrastructure and organization;
- Overseeing and developing distribution and coordinating delivery;
- Making sure every employee is well taken care of;
- Prepare Office attendance for payroll purposes;
- In charge of different people operations tasks (order meal tickets, entry-exit annex for health insurance, etc.);
- Liaise between candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process;
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs;
- Use multiple sources to proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Proven experience in hospitality field, especially Office Management
- Proactive mindset and creative problem solver
- Doer attitude and culture keeper to make sure sennder's spirits are well-maintained and nurtured
- Passion to create social impact and spread positive vibe
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
- A part of an international company with office locations in 8 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
For the Bucharest office we offer: Meal tickets and Private medical healthcare. Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.