sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Pricing Analyst in the Pricing team to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin (or Amsterdam) office.
The Pricing team is a central part of sennder’s operation, working across multiple business teams to achieve company-wide goals. Our mission is to provide the best pricing possible through analysis, product developments and strategic process improvement. The team is responsible for developing pricing strategies, ensuring these get implemented and monitoring performance. In addition, we run analytical projects, including business intelligence and visualization, data products, and anything else that helps us improve pricing performance across the organization. As our business grows, we need individuals with strong problem-solving and project management skills to support our teams as well as the resilience to deal with the company’s complex and evolving needs. That's where you come in.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
We're looking for a Pricing Analyst to really get to know our data and derive insights from this. You’re not afraid to dive into the data and talk to stakeholders to identify and solve issues in the pricing space. You're passionate about driving impact by democratizing data and empowering the team, and you speak the languages of data, operations, and strategy equally well. In this role you will…
- Support the (tender) pricing team with any analytical queries
- Identify potential areas of improvement in pricing processes using a data-driven approach and present this to various stakeholders
- Work closely with other embedded analytics team throughout the organization to improve analytical processes
- Create BI dashboards for end-users to use in their daily work
- Maintain data models in dbt and monitor performance of pricing data models
- Support the Pricing Team in setting KPIs and build out the analytics required to monitor target processes
- Research and deliver insights on competitor performance to inform strategy as well as broader trends impacting our customers to empower our sales teams
- Support our pricing planning processes by providing a clear view of pricing performance, both historical and forecasted
- Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting initiatives across the business by working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Identify and leverage external data sources to improve our understanding of sennder’s performance and the market around sennder
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- A graduate degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or another quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative/ analytical role. Preferably within tech, solutions consulting, or logistics
- Advanced SQL Experience - comfortable with more advanced data manipulation
- Experience with Business Visualization tools - LookML experience is a plus
- ETL flow experience or willingness to learn. And sennder we use Fivetran and dbt, so any experience with these tools would come in handy
- Self-starter - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets - comfortable interrogating large data sets to deliver insights
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Python/R experience
- Logistics/Transportation knowledge or experience is a plus
- Experience working in a pricing department is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- For the Berlin office, we offer 28 to 30 days of holidays.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, a gym, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!/ Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, a nursing room, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.