Program Manager, Tender Pricing
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Program Manager, Tender Pricing in the Pricing team to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin (or Amsterdam) office.
The Pricing team is a central part of sennder’s operation, working across multiple business teams to achieve company-wide goals. Our mission is to provide the best pricing possible through analysis, product developments and strategic process improvement. The team is responsible for developing pricing strategies, ensuring these get implemented and monitoring performance. In addition, we run analytical projects, including business intelligence and visualization, data products, and anything else that helps us improve pricing performance across the organization. As our business grows, we need individuals with strong problem-solving and project management skills to support our teams as well as the resilience to deal with the company’s complex and evolving needs. That's where you come in.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Program Manager, Tender Pricing you’ll work on continuously reviewing and improving existing pricing processes, leading stakeholder engagement and reviewing the tender pricing tool stack. You’ll be collaborating closely with Sales Operations, Commercial Teams, Pricing Analytics and Product teams to develop an efficient and effective pricing process that is fit for purpose across multiple sennder offices. You will be an integral part of improving a major revenue driver for the business. In this role you will …
- Manage the day-to-day FAQs and challenges faced by the tender team and other various stakeholders in the tender pricing process
- Build rapport with the local tender managers to ensure open and honest communication of processes and help identify improvement opportunities
- Plan, host, and facilitate regular trainings for the Tender Pricing team to ensure they have knowledge of any new/hot topics
- Develop and implement Salesforce continuous improvement projects to optimize the tender pricing tool stack and data storage in Salesforce
- Guide building reporting on Tender Pricing operations and performance
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to ensure cohesion and unity in projects planned on the roadmap are complementary and contribute to the overall company goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Strategy & Planning, Machine Learning, and Salesforce Product teams to ensure alignment and optimize processes such as the global account structure
- Work with other Program Managers to establish a new sales lifecycle in Salesforce that is in line with the global structure implemented
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and commercial leadership to drive successful outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement of Tender Pricing related processes, workflows, and data management
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with proven skills in process improvement, project management and stakeholder management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Critical thinking ability
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders such as shippers, carriers and internal teams
- Joy in solving complex challenges under pressure
- Experience in consulting, tech, sales operations or program management is an advantage
- Experience in SQL is an advantage; as well as Business Intelligence tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience in logistics/transportation and/or a pricing department is a plus
- Previous Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree is a plus)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- For the Berlin office, we offer 28 to 30 days of holidays.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, a gym, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.