Senior Mobile Engineer (Android and iOS)
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "Tech" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer in the Mobile Team department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role can be based out of our office in Berlin, Barcelona or Madrid. We also offer this role remotely from Spain.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities such as building new features, optimizing our mobile application performance and enhancing user experience. You’ll be collaborating closely with Product Managers and UI/UX Designers to develop cutting-edge mobile solutions for our customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Expertise in Mobile Development: We seek a candidate with a strong track record in mobile app development, demonstrating proficiency in building native features on both iOS and Android platforms;
- Architectural Vision: You should possess the ability to design and implement scalable and maintainable mobile architectures, staying updated on industry best practices;
- Problem Solving and Innovation: We value creative problem solvers who can find innovative solutions to complex challenges in mobile development;
- Collaborative Team Player: We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, working closely with cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Designers, as well as Backend, Mobile, and Frontend Software Engineers;
- Code Quality and Best Practices: Attention to code quality, as well as performance optimisation and adherence to best practices are crucial. We are looking for someone who can write clean, efficient, and well-documented code;
- Adaptability and Growth Mindset: Given the dynamic nature of mobile technology, we expect our Senior Mobile Engineer to stay adaptable and continuously learn about new tools, frameworks, and industry trends to keep our apps at the forefront of innovation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Flexible work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
For each location, we offer benefits specific to that location including a vibrant office atmosphere, complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Please ask your recruiter to share more details about the benefits in your location when you connect with them. Click Inside sennder video for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.