Engineering Manager | Salesforce
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In the traditional logistics industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for an Engineering Manager in the Salesforce team to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role might be located in our Barcelona, Madrid or Berlin offices (flexible remote options)
WHAT YOU WILL DO...
As an Engineering Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like defining and delivering our Salesforce technology roadmap. You’ll be collaborating closely with Engineering Managers from other teams, Product and Program Managers, Delivery Leads to develop solutions to support business, sales and presales processes and support the fast growth of our business.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Build, grow and guide an engineering team in the Salesforce domain that solves challenging problems in the logistics space. Support individuals in their career development and personal growth
- Set the technology vision and architectural direction for your team and execute against that vision and agreed target state.
- Work closely with the Product and embrace lean and agile product development practices and data-driven decision-making.
- Continuously identify and resolve technical optimisation in Salesforce, increasing quality of the product, and addressing gaps in engineering processes. Apply pragmatic solutions, find the right tradeoffs and seek to reduce complexity to help teams deliver and increase leverage for the organization.
- Create a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, lead by example in line with the engineering and company values where people can fulfill their potential and actively manage performance.
- Support Engineering department with leading cross team initiatives
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Experience leading an engineering team and providing mentorship, vision, and motivation for teams
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Proven track record of taking a pragmatic approach to solving problems and passion about code quality.
- Experience driving cross cutting initiatives.
- Capable of taking a high-level view of things to get the big picture while getting into details when needed.
- Fluency in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Dynamic scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- For the Barcelona office we offer: Lunch allowance and private health insurance, among others.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership, we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.