Senior Product Manager - Carrier Quality, Loyalty & Compliance
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Senior Product Manager in the Carrier Quality, Loyalty & Compliance department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Senior Product Manager for Carrier Quality, Loyalty & Compliance you will be responsible for discovering, imagining and delivering our product suite around the three pillars Quality, Loyalty and Compliance. How can we use technology to help carriers deliver a better service? How should we reward our best carriers and increase their loyalty? How can we ensure continuous compliance of our carriers?
This includes designing our carrier Quality and Loyalty programs, and their associated front-end pages on sennder carrier portal. You will be collaborating closely with other product managers, central and local operational teams, marketing and engineering teams to develop some entirely new offerings and enhance existing offerings.
In this role, you will …
- Develop and own the product strategy for carrier quality, loyalty, and compliance. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align product development with company goals and objectives
- Oversee the entire product lifecycle, from discovery, concept to launch and beyond. Gather and prioritize requirements, create product roadmaps, and work closely with engineering and design teams to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Utilize data and analytics to make informed decisions. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate product success and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including carriers, to understand their needs and pain points.
- Ensure that our product offerings adhere to all relevant compliance and regulatory standards and work closely with the compliance team to implement necessary changes.
- Champion carrier quality by establishing and managing quality programs.. Continuously improve performance monitoring.
- Develop and optimize carrier loyalty programs to foster strong, long-term relationships with our partners. Implement strategies that enhance carrier satisfaction and loyalty.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- 5+ years as a product manager, preferably in B2B SaaS and/or logistics
- Experience defining and delivering products in a matrix environment
- An analytical and data-based approach to find and prioritize the most impactful developments to the customer-experience and our business
- Clear and confident communication with engineering teams and multiple stakeholders across the company; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive roadmap and strategy linked to company business goals and priorities
- Previous experience working on quality or loyalty or compliance in logistics is a strong plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- [Hybrid/Flex] work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
Click inside sennder for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.