Team Lead, Finance Operations
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for Team Lead, Finance Operations in the Finance Operations department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Wroclaw office, however you will be managing a team operating for Polish+Benelux market.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 5-10 FTEs
- Proactively drive the billing process for the different business units and prepare ad-hoc analyses
- Effectively lead, manage and oversee the accuracy of billing and accounting data
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Optimize the use of our systems and processes to achieve strategic goals
- Being a key driver and initiator of system and process improvements
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across the business alongside external stakeholders
- Develop and generate routine reports to help senior management and key business stakeholders to monitor progress and developments
To get there you will need:
- At least 1 year of experience in leading an international team
- Deep understanding of AR field in Finance
- Analytical thinking with a keen desire to improve processes
- Self-motivated, demonstrating high level of ownership and showing flexibility to be able operate in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability to work diligently
- Strong customer orientation skills
- Fluent Polish and English (both required at min B2)
- Excellent communication skill
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site .
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.