Recruiter (Sales and Operations)
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality.
We are a growing team looking for a Business Recruiter in the Talent Acquisition department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. As a Business Recruiter you will be partnering with our Sales and Operations teams. The role is located in our Wroclaw office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
- As a Business Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, attracting, and hiring top-tier talent for our business and sales teams.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand business objectives and hiring needs in the immediate and long term using our annual headcount plans
- Developing and executing comprehensive sourcing strategies to identify and engage top-tier candidates for sennder
- Conducting in-depth interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications and fit for the organization and supportive managers in their interviewing skills by providing feedback to continually improve their performance
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, salary benchmarks, and competitor analysis to ensure we remain competitive in attracting talent and be able to engage with the Reward team in the event of any specific challenges in the market
- Providing insights and recommendations to hiring managers based on market intelligence that can improve the hiring strategy for your roles
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process and ensuring every candidate who interacts with sennder walks away with a positive view of the company regardless of the outcome
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring a smooth and positive recruitment journey and a focus on continuously improving the experience
- Working closely with business leaders and hiring managers to understand team dynamics and recruitment needs
- Providing regular updates on recruitment progress, conducting status meetings, and offering strategic insights using your experience and your fluency in reporting, data analysis and market knowledge
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Ensuring all recruitment processes comply with legal and organizational policies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- An obsession with talent acquisition - you will bring a deep understanding and passion for finding great talent and the responsibility that comes with it
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter, with a focus on business and sales roles.
- A genuine passion for bringing in diverse talent and building an inclusive hiring process.
- Strong proficiency in German, English and Polish.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and sales functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build raport and credibility quickly.
- Familiarity with ATS systems and recruitment tools.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities
- A proactive, solution oriented mindset - you see problems, look to fix them and help the team continuously improve
- Data driven - you know that being an excellent recruiter means understanding how to use data in your role, you're fluent in understanding what the data is telling you about your own performance, the performance of the role itself and at a macro level what the data is telling you about the performance of hiring for your stakeholders/business units
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Dynamic scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus and referral reward.
For the Wrocław office we offer: commuter allowance, Kafeteria Benefitów, Medicover, breakfast cereals/drinks/fruits, and health insurance contribution from sennder. Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership, we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.