Customer Service Specialist
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In the traditional logistics industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Customer Service Specialist in our local DE operations department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like managing key shippers' accounts through top-notch operations and data management as well as building strong relationships with them. You’ll be collaborating closely with Carrier Coverage, Sales, Legal, Finance, Product, and Pricing teams to ensure best customers' experience. In this role, you will …
- Ensure operational excellence by managing transport operations in close contact with customer accounts from Germany, in- and external counterparts acting as the first point of contact for all sides on a daily basis
- Support the team by preparing performance reports
- Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our central operation, carrier management & product teams
- Take over end-to-end responsibility for key accounts
- Develop strong data insights to understand account performance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Experience in the customer-facing role, preferably in the logistics industry
- Fluency in English and German
- Analytical mindset - experience in reporting and working with data is a strong plus
- Customer focus - making your accounts happy is your number one priority
- Executional excellence - you strike the right balance between love for details and diligence while being a pragmatic problem solver focusing on the result
- Teamwork - you strive to work in cross-functional teams and have a team-player mentality
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Dynamic scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, gym, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership, we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.