HR Operations Partner (German Speaking)
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In the traditional logistics industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a People Operations Partner in the People Operations department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a People Operations Partner you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like the full employee life cycle. You’ll be collaborating closely with other HR departments to ensure all the HR related matters are running smoothly. In this role, you will …
- Prepare employment agreements and handle general contract management
- Assist international newcomers with visa processes and integration in Berlin
- Contribute to team projects
- Support with HR reporting
- Organize and manage personnel records by utilizing internal HRIS
- Ensure a smooth transition from candidate offer to newcomer onboarding all the way to offboarding
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- 3+ years of experience with general administrative people topics such as absence and contract management, forms and certificates, labor law, German visa processes, or payroll
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent communication and organization skills, a proactive mindset and high service orientation
- Detail-oriented approach to work and ability to handle confidential information
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Dynamic scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership, we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.