Junior Sales Operations - Working Student/ Internship
SimScale is an engineering simulation platform that is revolutionizing the way engineers, designers, scientists, and architects design products. The SimScale platform is accessible completely via a web browser, with an easy-to-use interface which supports numerous simulation types including Structural Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics.
By harnessing the power of the cloud for simulation, SimScale eliminates the hurdles that accompany traditional simulation tools: high installation costs, licensing fees, deployment of high-performance computing hardware, mandatory updates and maintenance. Users always have the latest version of SimScale.
As Junior Sales Operations Analyst you will work closely with the Revenue Operations Team primarily on outbound sales campaigns, data analytics and reporting.
Outbound sales campaigns are a growing sales motion at SimScale. The current outbound sales campaign processes have proven to show promising results and hence sales leadership wants to continue and scale up this sales motion.
While scaling the volume of outbound sales campaigns, we are looking for support in executing the outbound sales campaigns in order to enable the sales representatives to deliver on plan.
The core of the role will revolve around creating and maintaining lead lists which need to be processed through different tools (like Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Sheets, etc.). It is important that you work in a very organized and structured way. Attention to detail is paramount.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the Revenue Operations Team with data quality and enrichment
- Collect, clean and analyze lead lists in Google Sheets or Excel
- Scout additional information about prospects such as location, company size or industry
- Analyze and ensure the accuracy of information such as company names and websites
- Upload lead information to Salesforce and supply it to the sales team
- Share how-tos and guidelines explaining how to use the data to achieve the desired outcome
- Assist the sales teams in Europe and USA on demand
What we expect from you
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong analytical skills
- Previous experience with Google Sheets or Excel is a must
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Strong documentation and verbal communication/written skills in English
- Experience in a tech startup or some exposure to engineering/simulation is a plus
- You are currently enrolled in a German university and are available for at least 6 months
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated team with high expertise, and the opportunity for unrestricted personal growth - start your career with us and become a leader
- An environment where your opinion and ideas matter - we will give you space to make an impact quickly through goal-oriented tasks and projects that leave space for creativity
- A multicultural and inclusive work environment: we come from more than 35 different countries!
- Enjoy freshly cooked lunches in our office every Wednesday
- Feel positive about yourself with a subsidized gym membership in Munich, sports meetups, virtual sports and gaming challenges as well as internal wellbeing support
- Professional and personal development opportunities such as online and offline learning, language courses and tech talks
- Fun team events, internal support groups such as “Living in Germany” and the opportunity to join our ESG (environmental, social and governance) or DE&I (diversity, equity and inclusion) task forces
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SimScale
At SimScale, we look beyond borders and hire great talent from all parts of the world. With our team consisting of people from various backgrounds, we truly embrace diversity and encourage everyone to be themselves. We are unified by curiosity, dedication and our team spirit! As an equal opportunity employer, we acknowledge that our employees have different aspirations and career goals, and therefore are committed to create a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. A copy of SimScale's full recruiting guideline can be made available on request. Kindly let us know how you would like to be addressed and whether you have specific requirements for the interview.