Customer Success Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
SimScale is an engineering simulation platform that is revolutionizing the way engineers, designers, scientists, and architects design products. The SimScale platform is accessible completely via a web browser, with an easy-to-use interface which supports numerous simulation types including Structural Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics.
By harnessing the power of the cloud for simulation, SimScale eliminates the hurdles that accompany traditional simulation tools: high installation costs, licensing fees, deployment of high-performance computing hardware, mandatory updates, and maintenance. Users always have the latest version of SimScale.
For our Customer Success team within the EMEA region, we are looking for a committed, energetic and entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to make SimScale’s customers successful.
The Customer Success team at SimScale empowers customers to solve real engineering problems and makes high-fidelity engineering simulation accessible to everyone, everywhere, at any time, and scale. We work collaboratively with our customers to ensure their success with SimScale and help them to create world-class products by leveraging CAE in the cloud.
In this quota-carrying role, you will support SimScale’s customers as a technical specialist and communication expert. You will own the onboarding, adoption, training, retention, renewal and expansion business of existing customers within the EMEA region. You will play an advisory role to our customers, build and nurture long-term strategic relationships and ensure optimal customer experience. You'll be the technical customer advocate internally, and have the opportunity to work closely with Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams to influence the product features based on customer feedback.
- Work within the Customer Success team to support and build strong relationships with existing customers in multiple industry segments, ensuring their continued success
- Find and develop upsell and expansion opportunities to grow existing customer accounts
- Create ROI materials and conduct on-going business review meetings (QBRs) and events with key customer decision-makers to ensure subscription value is being achieved
- Support new customers through their onboarding and learning journey ensuring successful user adoption of the SimScale platform
- Contribute to SimScale growth by consistently maintaining details of renewal and expansion opportunities as well a customer status information in SimScale’s CRM to provide accurate renewal and expansion forecasts
- Leverage automations to scale and execute one-to-many touch points
- Influence SimScale’s product roadmap with suggestions for improvements and new features
What we expect from you
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally with CFD/FEA experience included
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing technical role, ideally as customer success engineer / manager, application engineer or technical account manager
- 5+ years of professional industry experience with CAD and CAE software
- Very strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team selling environment
- Comfortable presenting to senior executive management and large audiences
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities are essential
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the “big picture”
- Located within the EMEA region
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated team with high expertise, and the opportunity for unrestricted personal growth - start your career with us and become a leader
- An environment where your opinion and ideas matter - we will give you space to make an impact quickly through goal-oriented tasks and projects that leave space for creativity
- A multicultural and inclusive work environment: we come from more than 35 different countries!
- Manage when and where you work with flexible working hours and remote work around the globe
- Your health is important: We offer health insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability, etc.), retirement insurance, company pension scheme, paid sick time off, and paid vacation
- Enjoy freshly cooked lunches in our office every Wednesday
- Feel positive about yourself with a subsidized gym membership in Munich, Basketball meetups, virtual sports and gaming challenges as well as internal wellbeing support
- Professional and personal development opportunities such as online and offline learning, language courses and tech talks
- Relocation and visa support to ease your (and your family’s) relocation
- Fun team events, internal support groups such as “Living in Germany” and the opportunity to join our ESG (environmental, social and governance) or DE&I (diversity, equity and inclusion) task forces
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SimScale
At SimScale, we look beyond borders and hire great talent from all parts of the world. With our team consisting of people from various backgrounds, we truly embrace diversity and encourage everyone to be themselves. We are unified by curiosity, dedication and our team spirit! As an equal opportunity employer, we acknowledge that our employees have different aspirations and career goals, and therefore are committed to create a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. A copy of SimScale's full recruiting guideline can be made available on request. Kindly let us know how you would like to be addressed and whether you have specific requirements for the interview.