(Senior) AWS Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
We are smava – the online credit comparison platform. We make loans transparent, fair and affordable! With more than 300.000 satisfied customers, we are one of the biggest FinTech companies in Germany. Become now part of our vision to shape the digital future of the consumer loan market!
Our Development teams are distributed along the customer journey, each being completely in charge of their corresponding part of our platform and according technical services. They operate in a vastly autonomous and self-managed way. We live up to our belief in flat hierarchies and self-organized network structures where leadership happens in a lateral manner and teams are enabled to make their own decisions. This empowers everyone to a great extent - by sharing responsibility and decision-making amongst every member.
YOUR NEW TEAM
As part of our DevOps team you will have the chance to shape how our platform will look like, as our roadmap is always flexible and open to new ideas. We strive to offer our teams the most stable, secure, cost-efficient and easiest way to use our platform, and we do so by using the best available selection of tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Bring tangible impact and influence new changes on our platform
- Enable our Development teams so they deploy and run services on their own
- Share knowledge and discuss new initiatives with your team members
- You have previously worked with service oriented architectures
- Several years of experience with AWS, Kubernetes (EKS) in production and Terraform
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, setting up CI/CD pipelines and monitoring
- You are proactive, focused and capable of coping with deadlines
- You are passionate team player, always eager to share knowledge and try new things
- Experience using Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience programming in at least one modern language (Node.js, Go, etc.)
- Ideally you have previously worked in fast-paced, agile environments
What we offer
- An open and dynamic working environment with a diverse and multicultural team composed of more than 50 nationalities..
- Internal career programs, further training opportunities & German language courses
- A modern office located at the center of the city and with fully equipped facilities, including a rooftop and relax spaces!
- With smunch you get your subsidized lunch delivered to the office
- For your relaxation there are 30 days of vacation. Parents benefit from 10 additional child-sick-days
- For your physical and mental health, we offer sponsorships for different sport centers as well as online meditation courses.
- We support social projects and cover part of the costs of your public transportation ticket in Berlin so you can travel in an environmentally conscious way!
- A subsidized company pension plan
Then apply online in just 2 minutes via the application button as (Senior) AWS Cloud Engineer (m/f/d). Simply upload your CV (preferably as PDF file) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Luisa Tomasella
At smava we celebrate diversity and stand for an environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We're committed to equal employment and development opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, culture or place of origin.
Do you want to learn more about us?
Visit our career page: www.smava.de/jobs
or our Instagram profile: www.instagram.com/smavacareer