Senior Software Engineer
At Tapu.com, we have built the next generation real estate auction marketplace in Turkey with an experienced, skilled and motivated team. Our mission is to make real estate transactions easier and more transparent by leveraging a competitive bidding process on an easy-to-use platform supported by end-to-end service.
We have a vision of being the fastest and most trusted real estate platorm by building on our values of price transparency & information symmetry. We are already becoming the fastest liquidation channel for property sellers by creating a "best in class" experience for buyers. Through our technology and platform we are able to find potential buyers even under 24 hours, collect their bids online and complete end-to-end transactions within days. So far, we have completed over 7.000 transactions nationwide in 80 cities.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with a passion for developing "best practices”. Our ideal candidate will have a motivation to innovate, an aspiration to learn with “getting things done” approach.
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for software development processes such as coding, integration and system level tests. You will be evaluating software requirements to identify system design feasibility within time as well as cost constraints. You will need to draft and document newly developed and existing software as well. We believe you can manage problem reports and resolve issues swiftly. We expect you to take the lead to forecast impact and preparation time needed for component changes comprising of bug fixes plus new features. And also you'll be responsible for guiding junior engineers, making deployment and monitoring production.
In order to do this, we will do our best to provide you with your choice of hardware environment and hopefully an attractive compensation package.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in code development
- Experience in Web-based software development projects
- Experience in Object-oriented design and development
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate projects
- Experience in TDD and libraries like Junit, Mockito, hamcrest
- Experience in Scalable architectures
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in AWS (ALB, ECS, CodePipeline, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloudfront, etc)
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines